|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
The fee for individual, couples, or family sessions is $150 per 50 minute session. Cash or check only. Fees for psychological testing; custody evaluations and testimony are discussed on an individual basis.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I currently participate with Blue Cross PPO; United Behavioral Health PPO; Value Opions; GHI and Medicare. Some other insurances may also cover a portion of services provided. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you must re-schedule an appointment, at least 24 hours is necessary to avoid being charged for the sessions, unless it was due to an emergency. The fee for cancellation without a 24-hour notice or for a “No Show” is $75.00. This fee cannot be billed to your insurance company.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.